Please find attached an information note prepared by colleagues regarding the ongoing vaccination programme.
Local help, information and advice
If you, someone you know, or a resident you are supporting needs help, we have listed some key sources of information, advice and guidance are listed below:
Money, hardship, and isolation
- Debt or financial issues – call Citizen’s Advice on 03444 111 44 or Centre4Advice on 01472 236675 for local help and advice or visit our webpage Help with money – NELC | NELC (nelincs.gov.uk)
- Council COVID-19 Helpline – If someone is in genuine need and has no one else to help them, call 01472 313131, Option 0, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. Calling this number will connect residents to services, registered groups, organisations, and local volunteers who may be able to help.
- Community and voluntary sector services – For additional support and services in the area, visit the Sector Support North East Lincolnshire website
- Health and Wellbeing
- North East Lincolnshire COVID 24/7 support line – For anyone struggling to cope, feeling lonely, anxious, or worried about someone they know, there is no need to wait for things to get worse. Call 01472 256256, Option 3 to talk to someone, about anything, anytime.
- Giveusashout.org – Text support to anyone, anywhere and at any time, who may be experiencing a challenging time with their mental health. Text SHOUT to 85258.
- Kooth.com – online ‘chat’ mental health support for young people aged 11-25 search kooth.com.
- School Nursing Text Service – Parents can call 01472 323660 or email SchoolNursingAdvice@nelincs.gov.uk. Children and young people between 11 and 19 years can text 07507 331620.
- LiveWell North East Lincolnshire – a new website with a range of wellbeing information, tools, and tips
- Domestic Abuse – Anyone (male or female) experiencing any form of domestic abuse can call NEL Women’s Aid on 01472 575757 at any time, day, or night.
- Symptoms of coronavirus? – self-isolate immediately and call 119 or visit gov.uk to book a test
- Struggling to manage symptoms? call 111.
- Urgent medical care -but it’s not COVID-19 related or a 999 emergency, call the NEL Single Point of Access (SPA) 01472 256256.