Deadline 16th November 2021
TCAF aims to build the capacity of organisations working with the trees and forestry sector in England. These projects should aim to deliver the objectives of the England Trees Action Plan:
- Expanding and connecting our trees and woodlands
- Trees and woodlands as part of the green economy
- Protecting and improving our trees and woodlands
- Connecting people with trees and woodlands.
Grants of £250,000 to £500,000 are available for projects to deliver by March 2025.
Applications are welcome from not-for-profit organisations based in England working in partnerships. Lead applicants may be:
- Local authorities
- Environmental charities
- Environmental not-for-profit organisations
- Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs) and National Park Authorities