Deadline 31st March 2022
Funding is intended to support collections to evolve to meet the changing needs of the communities around them, and to reflect more people’s history and experiences.
Grants up to £250,000 are available.
A dynamic collection is one which:
- Is used by, and meaningful to, a wider range of people.
- Enables different perspectives to be heard and a variety of stories to be told.
- Is actively managed and reviewed.
The Fund is primarily aimed at collecting organisations, including:
- Museums (accredited and non-accredited).
- Historic libraries.
- Community and other organisations that hold collections, or are working in partnership to develop a collection-based project.