Deadline 24th February 2022
The funding will continue to support a broad range of heritage projects and activities, such as industrial sites, castles and historic places of worship, to the stories and memories of communities, and through to public parks, natural landscapes and native wildlife.
The Grants for Heritage funding programme offers:
- Grants from £3,000 to £10,000.
- Grants from £10,000 to £250,000.
- Grants from £250,000 to £5 million.
They prioritise heritage projects that will:
- boost the local economy
- encourage skills development and job creation
- support wellbeing
- create better places to live, work and visit
- improve the resilience of organisations working in heritage
Every project will need to achieve their inclusion outcome, ‘a wider range of people will be involved in heritage’.