Groups applying to the National Lottery Community Fund’s Awards for All programme in England can request funding for the following major events in 2023:
- The Coronation of His Majesty the King on 6 May.
- The Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool from 9 to 13 May, and the UK’s role hosting it on the behalf of Ukraine.
- The 75th Anniversary of Windrush on 22 June, and the contribution the Windrush generation and their families have made to the UK.
Awards For All grants are available for charities, voluntary groups, schools and local authorities in England to carry out projects that will improve their local community.
Funding available from £300 to £10,000, for up to one year.
In addition to meeting one or more of the funding priorities NLCF are also able to fund projects that:
- support people, communities and organisations that are facing increased demands and challenges as a direct result of the cost-of-living crisis.
In order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.