Awards For All grants are available for charities, voluntary groups, schools and local authorities in England to carry out projects that will improve their local community.
Funding available from £300 to £10,000, for up to one year.
They can support you to:
- continue to deliver activity – whether your community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.