From NLCF: The Awards for All programme is now accepting applications that celebrate the Platinum Jubilee. These should still meet our standard aims and eligibility criteria. Although not a requirement, the strongest projects will also promote relationships across generations or develop the skills and experience of communities or encourage the care of/action in the natural world as part of the celebrations. Applications can also be accepted for one-off events on the day of the Jubilee which meets these criteria. The strongest applications will demonstrate a lasting impact beyond the event itself and it is likely we will receive more applications than we are able to fund . In order to support your project starting on time applications for funding for Jubilee projects should be received no later than 31 March 2022.
Awards For All grants are available for charities, voluntary groups, schools and local authorities in England to carry out projects that will improve their local community.
Funding available from £300 to £10,000, for up to one year.
They can support you to:
- continue to deliver activity – whether your community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, they aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.