Deadline 30th April 2023
The following grants are available to community and public sector organisations in the UK for projects to protect nationally important heritage assets that are at risk due to the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
The fund comprises two lots of £20 million:
- NHMF has made a commitment of £20 million, which is available to applicants from across the UK.
- A £20 million Cultural Assets Fund has been made available by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) as part of the UK Government’s wider Culture Recovery Fund. This funding will safeguard nationally important heritage assets within England.
Funding is intended to support any heritage asset which is of outstanding importance to the national heritage and at risk due to the impact of COVID-19, including:
- Works of fine and decorative art.
- Museum collections.
- Items of industrial, transport and maritime heritage.
- Historic buildings and land.