Deadline 22nd October 2021
Crowdfunder and the National Emergencies Trust have teamed up to make more than £1.2m match funding available to help voluntary and community organisations in the UK overcome the effects of the pandemic.
This match fund of up to £10,000 per project has been launched by the National Emergencies Trust as part of its Coronavirus Appeal. It offers support to voluntary and community organisations in the UK by helping them to counter financial challenges created by the pandemic, including the inability to fundraise in the usual ways, reductions in staff and volunteers, and increased demand on their services.
Eligible services include:
- Health and wellbeing services
- Activities that relieve pressure on local statutory services
- Services for vulnerable people self-isolating
- Services addressing food poverty
- Community response coordination
- Services supporting those experiencing, or at risk of, domestic abuse, those facing homelessness and those working with refugees and or asylum seeker communities
- Services supporting young people’s access to education
- Services supporting those in poverty or at risk of poverty