Deadline 4th June 2021
There are six award categories available to nominate someone for, these are:
- Positive Role Model – The positive role model award recognises an individual within the community who shows selflessness, drives change and works tirelessly to inspire others.
- Community Organisation – This award applauds groups, charities and voluntary organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to their local community, or nationwide, with diversity as their core focus.
- Lifetime Achiever – This prestigious award honours an individual who has made significant, innovative and cumulatively outstanding contributions to enhancing the practice of equality and diversity, devoting a major portion of their life to their cause.
- Diverse Company of the Year – The Diverse Company Award identifies a large organisation (over 100 employees) that is showing great strides in incorporating diversity and inclusion across their business. Whether that be an employer who has developed and delivered a number of innovative resources, attracted and retained a diverse workforce or is just starting out on their diversity journey. This category is for organisations with a minimum of 100 employees.
- Entrepreneur of Excellence – The Entrepreneur of Excellence Award recognises individuals who have created a viable business, showcasing entrepreneurship and innovation. Whether you’re an entrepreneur from a diverse background, or an entrepreneur with a business that has a specific focus on a strand of diversity, then this awards for you.
- Celebrity of the Year – A celebrity that has a passion for diversity and enhancement for inclusion, using their platform to highlight a specific issue/cause and influencing positive change across the UK.