Thriving Communities is a new national support programme for voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise groups, supporting communities impacted by COVID19 in England, working alongside social prescribing link workers.
Grants range from £25,000 to £50,000
Applications can be led by voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise organisations working in any of the following sectors:
- Arts, and culture, including libraries, museums and heritage
- Sport, leisure and physical activity organisations
- Financial wellbeing, advice, food and practical support
- Environment and nature-based organisations
- Non-statutory health and care organisations, working with social prescribing link workers
The application portal, on the Arts Council England website, will open for applications on Monday 23 November 2020. Applications must be submitted by 12pm (midday), Friday 8 January 2021.
For more information please visit the Art Council England here.