Funding is intended to address the gaps in the transport landscape and provide transport for the most vulnerable members of society, whose welfare is most impacted by these gaps.
Grants of £100,000 to £4 million are available for a maximum of three years.
Grants should be used to cover:
- Staffing and/or volunteer costs to increase supply of Community Transport services.
- Leasing or buying Community Transport vehicles
- Initiatives to influence transport strategy, policy and funding.
- Partnerships/collaborations which drive efficiency at the organisational and systems level.
- Best practice interventions to continue/scale up work.