Deadline: 24 November 2023 at 12 noon for Phase 2.[Phase 1 is now closed. Phase 2 is open for applications].
This fund is by Department for Culture, Media and Sport and The National Lottery Community Fund for areas where young people living in anti-social behaviour hotspots in England can get help to more access to sport, arts and opportunities to develop skills this summer.
The funding is for projects that give young people (aged 11 to 18 years; up to 25 years with disabilities and special educational needs) somewhere safe to go, something engaging to do and someone trusted to talk to during the summer holidays.
The funding will also support additional youth workers, volunteers, venue hire, activity resources as well as youth workers’ engagement with young people in the areas they already spend time in, such as parks and leisure facilities. The aim is to reach those young people ‘who are particularly at risk of falling onto the wrong path’.
Grants are from £30,000 to £10,000.
The eligible wards in Humberside are:
- Minster and Woodmansey – East Riding of Yorkshire
- Tranby – East Riding of Yorkshire
- East Marsh – North East Lincolnshire
- Heneage – North East Lincolnshire
- South – North East Lincolnshire
- West Marsh – North East Lincolnshire
- Ashby – North Lincolnshire
- Brumby – North Lincolnshire
- Crosby and Park – North Lincolnshire
- Town – North Lincolnshire
- Central – Kingston upon Hull, City of
- Longhill & Bilton Grange – Kingston upon Hull, City of
- Newington & Gipsyville – Kingston upon Hull, City of
- Orchard Park – Kingston upon Hull, City of
- St Andrew’s & Docklands – Kingston upon Hull, City of
- West Carr – Kingston upon Hull, City of