This fund is open to not-for-profit organisations to start a new community hub, or expand an existing hub, in order to support asylum seekers, refugees and survivors of modern-day slavery in the UK.
Grants are up to £5,000.
The funding aims are:
- Supporting third sector organisations delivering non contracted services to asylum seekers and refugees
- Encouraging community integration
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of asylum seekers and refugees
- Welcoming asylum seekers and refugees into communities around the UK
- Providing support to organisations and projects which may struggle to find support elsewhere
The funding can be used for:
- Capital costs, such as equipment, furniture and materials, etc.
- Revenue costs, such as staff wages, venue hire costs.
An application form and guidelines are available on request by sending an email to email@example.com