Deadline 13th August 2021
The Mental Health Sustainability Programme was founded by a coalition of the UK’s leading mental health charities and social enterprises in May 2020 to help voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) mental health service providers sustain their services during and after the pandemic.
Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
Funding can be used to cover:
- Digital service transition such as online video conferencing or phone-line redirection costs.
- Increasing capacity and skill across existing workforce via accredited online courses.
- Responses to increasing workloads and new ways of working such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Improving digital access and advertising, for example, by acquiring registered domain names for websites.
- Improving IT infrastructure, for example, by purchasing cloud memberships.
- Supporting the workforce via Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Other coronavirus adaptations or repairs.