Deadline 11th April 2022
Funding is intended to promote access to justice (particularly for people trying to get support for their basic needs), equality of opportunity or a sustainable environment.
Two levels of funding are available:
- One-off grants of up to £5,000.
- Grants of up to £3,000 a year for three years.
Activities must promote:
- Access to justice.
- Equality of opportunity.
- A sustainable environment.
The funders are particularly keen to hear from applicants working with vulnerable groups, including:
- Asylum seekers
- People with mental health difficulties
- People (particularly children) with disabilities
- Women in refuges
Funding may only cover identifiable items or activities such as:
- Staff/volunteer training
- Events and equipment which can benefit many people in the long-term.