Deadline 30th July 2021
There are grants for local and national charities in England and Wales that are working to reduce loneliness and isolation in later life.
Masonic Charitable Foundation target areas are:
- Reducing isolation in later life.
- Creating the best start in life for disadvantaged children and young people.
- Medical research into degenerative disease.
- Care services in the hospice sector.
There are two funding levels:
- Large grants starting from £10,000 are available to charities with an annual income exceeding £500,000. The average large grant will range from £20,000 to £60,000. Occasionally, large grants of up to £200,000 are made for outstanding projects.
- Small grants of between £1,000 and £15,000 are available to charities with an income of under £500,000.
All grants can be over one, two, or three years. Grant amounts should not exceed 15% of the total income of the applicant charity.