Magic Little Grants have small one-off grants available to small local charities and community groups in Great Britain that address themes set out by the funders.
Grants of £500 are available.
Unlike previous years when projects had to deliver sports or physical activities, this year (2021) the funding aims to support projects that address the following themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space.