Localgiving is running a £1 million match fund campaign to help support charities and community groups working to support beneficiaries across England that have been affected by COVID-19.
Funding is available for organisations working in England and projects must meet one of the following themes:
- Provide services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Support people and communities who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to COVID-19
The £1m Coronavirus Match Fund will work in two stages:
- Between 10:00 on 27th October 2020 and 09:59 on 3rd November 2020 donations will be matched up to £75
- Between 10:00 on 3rd November 2020 and 12:00 on the 9th November 2020 donations will be matched up to £5,000