Lloyds Bank Foundation support small and medium-sized charities over the longer period of time. This is to give the charities a greater flexibility over how they use their resources.
Unrestricted grants of up to £50,000 over two years.
The funding is intended for small and medium-sized charities that have a track record of working to help people overcome one or more of the following issues:
- Addiction and dependency on alcohol, drugs and/or gambling
- Asylum seekers and refugees
- Care leavers
- Domestic and sexual abuse
- Homeless and vulnerably housed
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Offending, prison or community service
- Sexual exploitation
- Trafficking and modern slavery
- Young parents