Sent on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council :
Learning Outcomes for this workshop are as follows:
- What harmful sexualised behaviour is
- Understanding the traffic light tool to assess safe, potentially unsafe and unsafe sexual behaviour.
- What Referral routes there are for support
- Basic understanding of assessment and intervention of HSB
- Understand the process from referral to outcome
- Understand your responsibility as the referrer.
|Date||Time||Venue||Cost||How to Book|
|Tuesday 13 June 2023
|9.30 am – 11.30 am||Grimsby Town Hall||Free of charge||To book, please click here https://learn-nel.com/childrenslearningzone
Please note that bookings can only be made by the individual wishing to book a place on the course, as an individual learning account is created for each person. Managers will not be able to book on behalf of their staff.
If you have not accessed the system before, you will need to register and enter the access code, which is CFLZ22.
When in the system, click on the ‘Course Library’ icon at the left hand side, then ‘Workshops’, then ‘Children and Families’/Sexual Abuse)’ and you will see all the course dates listed.
For step by step instructions, please refer to the User Guide attached
|Wednesday 12 July 2023||1.30 pm – 3.30 pm||Grimsby Town Hall
|Thursday 14 September 2023||9.30 am – 11.30 am||Grimsby Town Hall
|Tuesday 28 November 2023||1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
|Grimsby Town Hall|
|Wednesday 31 January 2024||9.30 am – 11.30 am||Grimsby Town Hall
|Thursday 14 March 2024||1.30 pm – 3.30 pm||Grimsby Town Hall
If you have any queries, please contact Emma Wragg, Learning and Development Advisor, Safeguarding, NELC via email@example.com or Tel: 01472 325531