Deadline 21st March 2021
J.A.C Trust are accepting applications from initiatives that work with refugees, IDPs or returnees and their host communities to respond to the climate crisis. The deadline for applications is 21 March 2021.
Grants of up to £30,000 are available and the funds must be used within 12 months.
All proposals must fulfil all three of the following criteria to be eligible for funding:
- Deliver tangible improvements in the quality of life of the people we work with,
- Have a positive impact on the natural environment,
- Target one of these groups:
- Forcibly displaced people and their host communities,
- Returnees and the communities that host them,
- People at acute risk of displacement.