Deadline 12th November 2021
The Foundation’s focus is on serving grassroots organisations and charities that provide vital help to the most vulnerable in society. The Foundation’s aim is to create maximum positive social impact at a local community level. In addition to providing immediate support through grant-giving, the Foundation looks at how to strengthen organisations and communities with campaigns & advocacy, projects and partnerships.
Funding of up to £40,000 is available to any organisation in the UK that is addressing the issue of homelessness.
The funding can be used for:
- Capital costs (such as building and land improvements)
- Staff costs
- Running costs
- Other core costs needed to support the project.
- One time events if the Foundation understands their wider play in the project’s aim
The funding is for projects that can create narratives that:
- Look at the stories emerging from the pandemic, to find out who, or what, needs to be focussed on more.
- Explore new kinds of relationships that have formed in response to COVID-19.
- Show what is most important to communities.
- Help inspire community togetherness after the pandemic.
- Show where new kinds of infrastructure are being created, and why it’s valuable.