The new Increasing Access Fund is targeted to support organisations to develop new services that respond to the Covid-19 situation, or to adapt existing services to meet local and national needs. The Fund is aimed specifically at ensuring or increasing access to key services and activities for beneficiaries who have struggled with access due to Covid-19. The Foundation will also consider supporting programmes which provide access for beneficiaries to new services which have been developed in response to a clear Covid-19 need.
The value of the Fund is £1.4million, which we will give to organisations nationally working within our key domains:
- Healthcare Innovation – Organisations in the fields of disability, medical research, mental health and those supporting individuals with long-term health conditions.
- Community – Organisations working with young people, especially those considered disadvantaged, delivering support to those disproportionately affected by Covid-19 and/or those working to support isolated older people.
- Environment – Organisations working in the area of horticulture and conservation which have been significantly financially impacted by the closure of venues.
- Arts – Organisations working in the area of arts, health and well-being where services and programmes are being adapted to benefit communities impacted by Covid-19.
There are three funding strands (please note you can only make one application to the Foundation for funding).
1. Digital Healthcare Breakthrough Grants
2. Digital Good Causes Grants
3. Adapted Good Causes Grants