update from Winning Moves:
We’re looking to expand the list of topics covered through ICT for Growth webinars and would like to reach out to ask if there are members of the group that would like to work with us on this. Potential topics are broad and I’ve added some examples below for ease of reference. This list is far from exhaustive though. The webinars usually last around 90 minutes and the main aim is, not surprisingly, that they are relevant and will have a positive impact on to Humber SMEs. Whilst the main goal is to share useful knowledge, it’s also important that the content and presenter is engaging and encourages interaction.
I’d love to hear from folks directly with any suggested topics for consideration.
Many thanks in advance.
Kind Regards, Mark
- Remote working
- Business Resilience
- Customer Communications
- Using digital technology to enhance your offer
- Cloud-Based Computing
- Implementing Integrated Digital Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Human Resource Systems
- E-Commerce Systems
- Accountancy Systems
- Connectivity & Mobile Working
- Internet of Things
- Big Data for SMEs / Data Analytics
- Cyber-Security & Resilience to Threat
- Integrated Systems & Processes
- New and Emerging Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Virtual / Augmented / Mixed Reality
- Smart Cities