Grants of up to £5,000 are available for projects able to meet any of the below outcomes to be completed by 31st January 2024.
The objective of the Hospital Discharge Grant Scheme is to:
Provide funding to speed up patient discharge, freeing up hospital beds to reduce ambulance handover times and improving capacity in social care. To build and maintain capacity of VCSE support and resources.
Outcomes from this funding will include:
- People returning from hospital to their own homes wherever possible.
- People at risk of social isolation getting support to get and stay connected with others in their communities.
- People getting and staying healthy through participation in community-based activity.
- People receiving information, advice and guidance that promotes independence and prevents premature or unnecessary use of traditional services.
- The expansion and/ or development of existing programmes that focus specifically on supporting people being discharged from hospital.
The funding is available for VCSE organisations, including CIO’s, CIC’s, registered charities, Companies Ltd by guarantee, charitable companies, constituted groups or associations in North East Lincolnshire only.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 2nd May by midnight.