Deadline noon 5th February 2020
Oasis Charitable Trust is a multi-national charity supporting young people and their families in 11 countries worldwide. Their vision is for building healthy communities: places where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their full potential.
The expanding Oasis Henderson Avenue Hub team are now in a position to employ an experienced Administrator, supporting them in their work offering personal and social development opportunities within the local community.
Key responsibilities will be to assist and support the Hub Leader in all administration relating to the Hub activities, including:
- maintaining financial records
- Placing orders and ensuring invoices are paid with relevant records being kept.
- Assisting with newsletters, reports, printing, funding applications, minuting meetings.
- Working with the Hub Leader on developing the social media opportunities including updating websites.
The successful post holder must have:
- GCSE Maths/English or a relevant professional qualification or proven experience in administration
- Numerate, with experience of working with MS Excel
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, prioritising your workload.
- Be self-motivated, resilient, with excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.