Deadline for revenue 5th July 2021
Homelessness, faith, community and voluntary sector organisations can now apply for transformation funding to provide single room and COVID-19 secure accommodation for people experiencing homelessness this winter.
The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) has announced £3 million (£1m Capital and £2m Revenue) of transformation funding for the homelessness, faith, community and voluntary sector to provide the safest possible accommodation (individual rooms / self-contained). Homeless Link with be distributing the Fund in partnership with Housing Justice on the Ministry’s behalf.
- All Revenue stream applicants can access application documents from our website.
- Applicants to the Capital stream will receive an email invitation to apply following their successful pre application questionnaire.
- Please click here to access the Revenue application form.
- 24th May: Pre-application Capital questionnaire deadline; Capital stream full application invitations; Revenue stream opens to applications
- 21st June: Deadline for Capital applications
- 5th July: Deadline for Revenue applications
- 30th July: Capital stream applicants notified of outcome
- 6th September: Revenue stream applicants notified of outcome