- £50,000 to £250,000 – Deadline 12noon 14 April 2021
- £250,000 to £2m – Deadline for Expressions of Interest 12noon 22 March 2021
The Green Recovery Challenge Fund seeks to award grants to environmental charities and their partners across England to create and retain jobs while restoring nature and tackling climate change.
Projects must deliver against at least one of the fund’s three themes:
- Nature conservation and restoration, including ecosystem restoration and species recovery;
- Nature-based solutions, particularly for climate change mitigation and adaptation; and
- Connecting people with nature.
applicants are welcomed from:
- environmental charities
- partnerships involving at least one environmental charity