Funding is available for charities and educational institutions that support those under the age of 18 years, and living with a mental health problem, physical disability or growing up in poverty through the mediums of sport and education.
The Foundation can fund projects that support one or more of the following:
- Enables individuals to experience the mental and physical health benefits of participatory sport
- Ensures participatory sport is accessible
- Provides sporting or educational activities that foster life skills
- Aims to improve academic engagement and attainment
- Encourages the development of skills and personal attributes to aid future employability