Deadline 1st September 2023
The King’s Fund have opened the GSK IMPACT Awards which is available to registered charities that are at least three years old, working in a health-related field in the UK, with a total annual income between £150,000 and £3 million.
- Up to ten winners receive £40,000, in unrestricted funding with the overall winner receiving an additional £10,000.
- Up to five runners-up receive £4,000 in unrestricted funding.
- Award winners are offered free training and development valued at an average of £9,500 for each organisation.
- You do not need to present a new project, and you decide how to spend the award money.
- Winners will be asked to complete a brief report (less than one page) outlining how they have used their donation.