Sent on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council:
Finance for Growth Grant
As part of the Finance for Growth project we can offer business grants of between £1,000 and £2,500 (40% intervention rate).
The grant can be accessed by SMEs based in the Humber area that wish to pursue a recovery or growth plan and who would benefit from external expert advice or consultancy, most commonly of a finance nature. Some examples of the types of projects we can support include:
- Production of a business plan
- Preparation of financial projections supporting a growth/recovery plan
- Expert advice – financial reviews, strategic reviews, recovery plans, growth plans
- Gearing up for the next stage of financial investment
- Development and introduction of a financial management system/reporting
- ISO Consultancy
- Marketing Consultancy
- Sustainability Consultancy
Basically, this grant is for any consultancy support that supports the business to grow financially or safeguards jobs or creates jobs.
The application process is quick and simple with Investment Readiness advisors available to support throughout. In addition, the business is only required to provide one quote and turn around can be achieved in 5 days.
Jose 1-2-1 12 Hour Support
Please find below the various modules I can support businesses with via the 12 hours support.
- Business Needs Analysis Meeting – 2 Hours
- Business & Personal Development Plan – 2 Hours
- Cashflow & sales forecast training & completion of a cashflow and sales forecast – 2 Hours (if they don’t have an up-to-date forecast in place)
- Business plan training & completion of a business plan – 2 Hours (if they don’t have an up-to-date forecast in place)
- Monthly management accounts training and implementation – spreadsheet or accounts software.
- Increase revenue and profitability with an investable marketing and sales strategy.
- Interpretation of your annual financial reports for (limited companies)
- How to manage your cashflow more effectively.
- When do you know if your business is investment ready and what are your options?
- Where to find grant funding opportunities and how to put together a winning grant application.
- How to write successful cold sales emails.
- Top tips on how to make a cold sales call.
- Understand all the financial terminology used when running a business.
- How to use LinkedIn to attract leads that turn into customers and revenue.
- How to start an email list that turns into a sales revenue generator.
- Marketing Training
- Sales Training
- Setting & achieving your goals training.
- How to price your business and why it is important in 2022 to review monthly.
- What is sustainability and what does it mean for smaller businesses
- Monthly accountability support – taking action on your marketing & sales strategy.
- Start growing your business by implementing a CRM system (HubSpot) that will help manage your customers interactions and manage your pipeline.
- How to use Canva to create a professional brand.
- Support to complete your grant applications.
- Practice lending pitching opportunities.
- How to implement automated systems & processes into your business to make you more strategic.
Some of these modules will be delivered in partnership with specialist consultants.
For information please contact Jose Stewart – Jose.Stewart@nelincs.gov.uk