Deadline 28th February 2022
Gilchrist Educational Trust offer modest grants are to British organisations if it seems likely that the project(s) for which funds are sought will fill educational gaps, or make more widely available a particular aspect of education or learning. The project(s) may be in the U.K. or overseas.
The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- The project should be capable of benefiting a number of people;
- The funds sought will be used for a particular academic educational project, or for a specific purpose such as furniture or equipment, and not as an addition to the general funds of the applicant. Funds are not available for social educational projects;
- If the project is overseas, the application must come from an organisation in the U.K.;
- The proposals should not duplicate work already being done by another organisation, or by this Trust.
- The organisation must be either registered as a company in the U.K. or registered as a Charity in the U.K.
grants made in this category was from £500 to £4,000.