Government guidance for local authorities, academy trusts and schools on devices and support available to provide remote education and access to children’s social care.
- Get laptops and tablets for pupils and students who cannot access face-to-face education due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Get internet access for disadvantaged children and young people
- Laptops, tablets and 4G wireless routers for social care
- Apply for a grant and support to get set up with a digital education platform
- Get funded training and support to set up and use technology effectively