This Toolkit is aimed at helping small social sector organisations to:
- Understand and meet minimum legislative requirements in recruiting employees
- Apply good practice whilst enabling an appropriate level of flexibility in their approach to recruitment
- Respond effectively, strategically and operationally, to internal and external change
- Attract and appoint the best possible candidates
- Treat applicants fairly in line with equality of opportunity and with transparency and accountability
- Maintain the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of getting the recruitment process wrong.
What’s included in the Toolkit?
- Guidance notes – direction on implementing the Toolkit
- Example recruitment process – provides the steps in a typical recruitment process
- Recruitment toolkit training presentation
- Roots HR 1 hour free voucher