The Foundations in System Leadership; collaborating for health and care programme is open to all colleagues working in health, care, local authorities and voluntary sector partnerships, who have a desire to improve the way they collaborate across organisational, professional and hierarchical boundaries to design and deliver better health outcomes for the communities they serve.
The programme will cover the following themes:
- What is system leadership?
- Why is it important?
- How do you do it?
This programme will be ideal if you:
- would like to know more about working across organisational boundaries
- want to understand what system leadership and systems thinking means and how you can practically apply these to your work
- are passionate about improving healthcare and wellbeing outcomes for your local population
- think that system leadership is the way forward and you want to increase your ability to practice it confidently
- are wondering if systems leadership is just the latest buzz word and want to understand what it’s all about.
The programme will run for 5 weeks and will take approximately 5 hours of self-directed study per week so you can fit the programme around your work, study and family commitments.