Deadline 28th March 2021
The Fund seeks to support Disability Leagues, FA Women’s National League Clubs (Tiers 3-4 of the Women’s Football Pyramid), Professional Club Community Trusts, Charter Standard Clubs and community organisations who deliver football activity to restart or create new activity following the period of COVID-19 restrictions.
The maximum grant available depends on the type of organisation applying, as follows:
- Professional Club Community Organisations – £2,500.
- Disability Leagues – £2,500.
- FA Women’s National League Clubs (Tiers 3-4 of the Women’s Football Pyramid) – £2,000.
- Charter Standard Community Clubs – £2,000.
- Charter Standard Development Clubs – £1,000.
- Charter Standard Youth Clubs – £750.
- Charter Standard Adult Clubs – £500.
- Not-for-profit community groups – £500.
Grants should be spent within three months of award.