Deadline 22nd February 2022
The Food for Life Get Togethers Small Grants scheme is provided with funding by the National Lottery Community Fund and administered by the Soil Association.
The funding is intended for gatherings and events that connect different age groups together and are representative of diverse communities.
Grants of £150 are available.
- Take place within Plant and Share Month (20 April 2022 to 20 May 2022).
- Have potential to be long term.
- Be community led.
- Include people from disadvantaged and diverse communities.
- Bring people together.
- Reduce experience of loneliness or social isolation.
- Encourage a positive attitude to ageing and diversity.
Activities can take place virtually or in person.