Deadline 8th September 2021
The Food for Life Get Togethers Small Grants scheme is provided with funding by the National Lottery Community Fund and administered by the Soil Association.
The funding is intended for gatherings and events that connect different age groups together and are representative of diverse communities.
Grants of £150 are available.
- Take place within Cook and Share month (16 October to 16 November 2021).
- Have potential to be long term.
- Be community led.
- Include people from disadvantaged and diverse communities.
- Bring people together.
- Reduce experience of loneliness or social isolation.
- Encourage a positive attitude to ageing and diversity.