This blog explains the 5 different types of digital exclusion and some approaches to overcoming them.
- Make it easier for people to use a digital service that excludes them
- Take virtual solutions to places your users go
- Use non-digital approaches or make digital services accessible in other ways
- Upskill your staff and volunteers
- Give or loan devices and help people use them
It’ll help you understand how your charity can be part of the solution. It’ll also help you see how to get started.