Closing date: 21st November 2023 (5.00pm)
The FCS recognises local communities that make a real difference by giving something back. The FCS Charity of the Year package brings together support worth £3,000 including a £250 cash contribution.
The criteria for entering the competition are as follows:
- Charities must be registered with the Charity Commission, based and embedded in Yorkshire/Derbyshire with direct benefit to Yorkshire/Derbyshire communities and not be a branch or subsidiary of a national charity.
- Charities applying must have an income of less than £500k per year and usually have unrestricted reserves of 6 months or less.
- You must state what you intend to use the cash for.
- You must outline what you would like the grant writing support for i.e. state any specific grants you want FCS to support you with.
- Unfortunately, due to the high level of interest we will not be able to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants on their submission.