- This event has passed.
Virtual Immersive Environments – Creating digital copies of spaces and places
October 22 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Business Lincolnshire are hosting the following webinar via Zoom.
This interactive masterclass will look at how we can create a digital copy of spaces and places. We will look at how new technologies can create immersive 3D copies, or ‘digital twins’, of all types of built spaces and venues. These can then be shared with clients, contractors, and visitors to freely navigate and explore, anytime, anywhere.
The session will cover:
- What are Immersive Environments and how the technology can benefit many business sectors;
- Main uses of Immersive Environments to record buildings, venues, showrooms to create virtual site visits and for new ways to engage the public and clients;
- The key benefits and limitations of Immersive Environments scanning;
- Viewer experience and capabilities;
- Host experience and capabilities;
- Preparation for scanning.