- This event has passed.
Understanding the numbers: financial intelligence for trustees training
April 26 @ 9:45 AM - 3:15 PM£55 – £314
NCVO are running the following session for trustees to give them an understanding of finance, financial management, corporate and management metrics and reporting, as it is essential in carrying out your role and exercising “good” governance. This specially developed training course will provide you with increased confidence and greater ability to review and assess financial information, improving your ability to monitor resources, articulate impact and make better decisions.
- identified the core financial documents that a charity must publish
- an understanding of the ways in which accounts are presented
- explored the key reporting areas of financial management and control
- been given tips for reading management accounts
- an understanding of the role and responsibilities of all trustees in relation to the finances of the charity
The session will take place via Zoom.