Training: Everyday premises management in a Covid world
April 28 @ 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Fully funded webinars – Ethical Property Foundation
Ethical Property Foundation are running some webinars through Redbridge CVS and have invited NE Lincs VCSE organisations to attend. They are fully funded.
Ethical Property Foundation’s experienced solicitors and surveyors will cover the basics of premises management.
You will also receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what you need from your property
- Manage the risks involved in managing property in a time of Covid
- Assess whether money can be saved and maybe income generated
- Understand the principles of effective maintenance management
- Know more about what makes a ‘greener’ workplace
- Understand the main elements of looking after tenants safely
Who should attend?
Useful for trustees, staff, volunteers