- This event has passed.
Housing Related Support Market Engagement Session
September 30 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Information for organisations/individuals who wish to participate in the Market Engagement session
To ensure both parties get the most from the session organisations and individuals should note the following:
- This Market Engagement Session is designed to enable interested providers to better understand the procurement process. This will take the form of a virtual live event and will be the first of several engagement activities relating to the Housing Related Support tender. This Market Engagement Session will introduce the project and brief the market on the Authority’s anticipated requirements. A formal Preliminary Market Consultation (PMC) will follow, during which the market will be asked to respond to a number of questions about the draft specification.
- We would like organisations/individuals to note that the session will take the form of a presentation from Council Officers with time for questions at the end. It is not part of a formal procurement process.
- There is one session available, which will be available on Microsoft Teams:
Wednesday 30th September 2020 via Microsoft Teams
10.30am – 11.30am
- If you are interested in attending this session and would like an invite please provide the following details to email@example.com by no later than Tuesday 29th September 2020:
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Email Address(es) the invitations need to be sent to
- Following your request, you will receive an invite to join the Microsoft Teams event via email, with a link to the event at the bottom of the email. You do not have to download Microsoft Teams in order to access this, as it should open in your web browser.
- Non-attendance at the session does not preclude interested organisations/individuals from completing and submitting responses to any future procurement process that the Council may undertake.