- This event has passed.
The National Lottery Heritage Fund one-to-one session for NELincs
The National Lottery Heritage Fund
A chance to speak to the funder directly – one-to-one sessions available for North East Lincolnshire organisations.
Date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Time: 1 hour appointments available throughout the day
Where: Virtual via Microsoft Teams
To book: contact Amy Hallett – email@example.com or 07572 896859
The National Lottery Heritage Fund will be offering 1 hour 1-2-1’s to groups and organisations in North East Lincolnshire.
When booking you will need to provide the following information:
- Organisation Name
- Contact name and position
- Contact information
- Will you be applying on behalf of an organisation?
- If yes – what is the organisation name and are they not-for-profit with a constitution/governing document and bank account?
- If no – are you/they a private owner of heritage?
- The heritage theme of your project
- Who you will be looking to engage
- How much you are want to apply for (if you know)
You can find out more about The National Lottery Heritage Fund via their website at https://www.heritagefund.org.uk/
Spaces are limited so this will be a first come first served offer.