- This event has passed.
Surviving, Reviving & Thriving- Get Ready For ‘The New Normal’!
July 6 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
The Covid-19 pandemic will result in profound changes in the way people behave, the way businesses operate and the way the economy works. Businesses must consider these changes and adapt in order to Survive, Revive and Thrive. This thought-provoking webinar will consider the Survival, Restart and Recovery phases of the Covid-19 pandemic and how the economy, consumer behaviour and businesses practices are likely to change now and over the longer term.
Using practical examples and the CDTA’s revolutionary Digital Transformation Framework, the webinar will help you to consider how you can adapt your business to recapture demand and to thrive through the wider recovery.
The webinar will help you to think about:
- How to adapt your products and services to cater for a new reality.
- Opportunities to keep existing and attract new customers quickly.
- How technology can help you to deliver products and services in more efficient ways.
- How you can develop and lead a more flexible yet resilient business.
- Developing a digital infrastructure to support your systems and processes.