Question and Answer (Q&A) workshop – Free – Returning to your building during COVID-19
July 15 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Ethical Property Foundation (EPF) is the property advice charity for the UK voluntary sector.
The EPF team are delighted to be visiting Grimsby for the third time – this time via Zoom.
Date: Wednesday 15th July
Time: 11am – 12pm
Please note we can only book 1 person per organisation due to limited spaces.
Returning to your building during COVID-19 may feel a daunting and challenging task.
Full of scientific and legal advice, the government guidance is not always easily to apply, especially for those charities and not for profit organisations that support vulnerable service users.
You will need to ensure that everything is prepared for a safe return, including compliance with Health and Safety matters.
This 1 hour interactive Question and Answer (Q & A) session is designed to give you confidence and more knowledge to prepare your organisation for returning to work. This short session will cover:
- Numbers of visitors and staff and control of the premises’ use.
• Measures you can take for the appropriate hygiene.
• Identifying your ‘hot spot’ risk areas
• How visitors interact with staff and volunteers.
• How much do you need to spend?Delivered by two of Ethical Property Foundation’s most experienced Associate Property Advisers, David Sayce and Tim Beales, this session will be a taster to help Grimsby charities and ‘not for profits’ plan for success.
To book a place onto the webinar, please email email@example.com
Remember – if you ever need 1-1 free expert property advice, contact the Foundation through their website www.propertyhelp.org – there are also pages of free guidance and templates.
Ethical Property Foundation gratefully acknowledge support from Tudor Trust in delivering this webinar.