- This event has passed.
Project and Event Management workshop series
July 7 @ 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
One event on July 7, 2021 at 1:00 PM
We are pleased to announce that we will be delivering the Project and Event Management 1 day workshop virtually across a series of 3 short workshops.
The workshop series details and booking instructions are below:
Dates: 30th June, 7th July & 14th July 2021
Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Location: Virtual via Teams – a link will be sent nearer the time
NOTE – all 3 sessions should be attended
The workshop series will include the following:
- Background to project management
- Project / Event objectives
- Benefits of a project plan and other planning/management tools
- What to include and think about when planning your project or event
- Budgeting – what to consider
- Fundraising events; cost efficiency– will the event actually make money – cost versus return
- Other considerations – reputation, risk assessments, accessibility, marketing, media, insurance, beneficiaries and volunteers
The charge will be:
- Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover under £10k; whole course, 3 sessions – £18
- Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover over £10k: whole course, 3 sessions – £25
- Voluntary and community sector groups outside North East Lincolnshire or public sector: whole course, 3 sessions £60
To book a place onto this series of 3 workshops, please click here.