- This event has passed.
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
October 28 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
1 in 3 people are suffering with mental health conditions which means a third of your workforce may be struggling mentally, emotionally and physically. In practical terms this means they may not be as focused on their job, unable to make decisions and struggling to build strong working relationships, essential for functional teams. In addition, what about those employees who are struggling silently, the boss who appears to be a little obsessive or the PA who comes to tears easily – what is the impact of their behaviour on the organisation’s goals?
By the end of the 2-hour webinar you will understand:
• Your role and responsibilities regarding employee mental health
• How to recognise poor mental health in yourself and others
• How to have effective conversations with your employees about their mental health
• How to help your employee understand and take responsibility for their own mental health.
• How to take ownership and provide optimum working conditions promoting positive mental health