- This event has passed.
#HeritageDigitalNow – Engaging Digital Audiences
April 1 @ 9:15 AM - 1:45 PM
On 1st April, the Heritage Digital consortium will be hosting our next big online event, #HeritageDigitalNow – this time on the topic of Engaging Digital Audiences.
This event is open to the whole of the UK heritage sector, including charities, private, independent and voluntary-run organisations, but it will be particularly relevant for small to medium-sized organisations and/or those working with a small, or no, budget.
The full agenda will be coming soon; in the meantime these are the key topics you can expect to hear about on the day:
- How to create engaging online events
- Encouraging your audience to create and share user-generated content
- Using the Exceptions to Copyright framework to support your digital activities
- How to engage diverse audiences online
- Digital audiences and money: how to get the balance right