- This event has passed.
Event Invite: What should working together look like in North East Lincolnshire and how do we know if we are doing it well?
June 28 @ 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
The workshop brings together parent carers and professionals from across Education, Health and Social Care to agree what good working together looks like, and how we can show whether or not North East Lincolnshire is living up to these expectations. The workshop will be led by the Council for Disabled Children.
- Review, update and confirm the expectations developed in the previous CDC workshop
- Learn how working together can be ‘measured’ and evidenced, with family experiences at the centre
- Discuss how this should be done in North East Lincolnshire
- Develop a framework which can be used across all opportunities for working together in North East Lincolnshire
- Plan for how this framework can be put into action
Any queries or problems please let me Fiona Wright.