EU Settlement Scheme Workshop
December 2 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
This online workshop is aimed at LAs, charities, third sector organisations and faith and community groups who are already working with EU nationals and their families, and have a degree of familiarity with the EU Settlement Scheme.
The purpose of this workshop is to give frontline staff a clear understanding of the progress of the EU Settlement Scheme, the changes that have happened since the end of the deadline in June 2021 and how the scheme will look like in 2022.
This online workshop will take place via Zoom and will include presentation (which will be shared with the delegates after the event).
Following the workshop, delegates will have a greater understanding of:
- Progress of the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Current numbers and what they actually mean.
- Changes and type of applications to the Scheme since 30th June deadline.
- Current challenges and support available.
- How the scheme will look like in 2022 and beyond.